Oh well, I needed to make another Journal anyway but first before I start the true journal, heres 8 facts about me and the rules if I tag you !
1. post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
1. I'm terribly vain...I can't pass a reflective surface without stopping.
2. I only learned how to use emoticons and create links a few months ago.
3. Except on DA...I am Anti-social and can count all my friends on one hand.
4. I am young inside...I prefer video games over clubs, cartoons over porn and chocolate milkshakes over alcahol.
5. I am an incredibly picky eater, often preferring basic fast food over fancy, expensive stuff. If it's not perfect, then I wont eat it !
6. I was a gross loser in high school...My face covered in thick pimples,acted like a retard and deliberately farted in front of girls ( no wonder I never had a date )
7. I'm terrified of wet, slimy things. I won't swim at a beach with seaweed.
8. I am very tight-fisted with my money...so if you want me to take you out, then pay for your own Mcfries.
I got tagged again with the same set of questions, so I'll just add another 8 facts here ( I couldn't list all of them before anyway )
1. In spite of being called "priteeboy" I spent most of my teenage years smothered in swollen pus-capped pimples...I had the shit teased out of me for it.
2. My top choice for a pet would be a Cat, I'm just not a dog person.
3. I have a very mild case of Aspergers. It means my personality can be eccentric at times and I can be a bit obsessive over my interests, but without it, I probably wouldn't be any good at art.
4. All my dreams take place under grey, overcast skies...even if the message is cheerful and positive.
5. My 5 favourite flowers are Frangipanis, Hibiscus, Azaleas, Heliconias and Cherry blossoms.
6. I laugh everytime someone says "Sponge"
7. I couldn't tie my shoes until I was 9.
8. My Zodiac sign is Cancer, like a crab, I hide in my "shell" a lot and value my private life. My lucky element is Water ( though I consider myself an "Air" type ) and my lucky celestial body is the Moon, which I still stare at in amazement even now !
I am going to bend the rules and refuse to tag another 8 people...We gotta slow this down otherwise everyone on DA is going to be giving their lifes-story. I hope the second set was interesting...I was scraping the bottom of the barrel and it took over an hour to come up with the extra 8 facts !
Anyway. I have been back from my north-Queensland holiday for about a week. I didn't realise how cold it is here until I went to the tropics and back. I saw all the natural beauty there, inclding rainforests and the great barrier reef. I even went to green island, which should have looked like "Forever and a Cay" but it was windy and rainy on that tropical island...but at least I've been.
I got up close and personal with exotic and beautifully coloured birds in a sancturary in Kuranda ( a rainforest/town area ) Only inches from beautiful Macaws and a small Sun Conure parrot landed right on my shoulder without me having to encourage it. And don't get me started on how big the crocs were in the crocodile farm...Featuring Gregory, the biggest croc in Australia...he was 6.7 metres long, 5.3 tonnes and around 60 years old !
Having a long term interest in crystals and geology, I visited the Crystal Caves which had some of the most bizarre ( and valuable ) gems I've ever seen, Including Australia's biggest ball of Quartz...it was as big as a beach ball ( I touched it...naughty, naughty ) and I had the privelidge of buying my own geode and cracking it open myself...I'm the first person to ever see the crystals inside since they were formed 44 Million years ago !
Lol, I went Go-Karting too. and did pretty good considering I've never been behind a wheel before
So why no pictures ? Oh I got pictures, but half of them are that MySpace-quality stuff and I may edit some to make them prettier. BUt who knows, some photo-manipulations of what I saw may sneak up in my deviations ( I will mention if theres any ).
Anyway, back to stupid reality...I was much happier there. But I missed DA though.